Schedule Appointment & Cancellation Policy
The fastest and easiest way to schedule your appointment with me is to book your session below through the online booking site. You can also contact me at (478) 365-7857 via call/text or message me through my Facebook page "Free Spirit Massage & Doula Services, LLC" (give me a "like" on Facebook!) if you have any questions before booking online. If I don't answer; I may be in a session/with a client and/or away from the phone. Please leave a message or simply text and I will return your call/text back as soon as possible. Texting typically gets a faster response as I am able to reply between sessions when phone calls would take longer than I have between clients.
Prior to your first appointment, you will be required to complete a confidential health history form. This form must be updated every year or any time there are significant changes to your health history (surgery, major illness, etc.). The information in your file and discussed during your time with me can only be released with your consent or as required by law. New Clients, please arrive 10-15 minutes early to your scheduled session to complete this intake form on a tablet in my office.
Important booking information!
A credit card is required to book an appointment. This card is used to HOLD your appointment only and without a card on file, your appointment is not booked and will be cancelled. All credit card information is processed through a safe and encrypted card processor that I use for safe check out at each session as well. The credit card used to hold your appointment will not be charged unless you cancel last minute/no show.
Please read the cancellation/reschedule policy below to keep from being charged for a missed appointment.
Please bring payment to your session.
Cancellation / Reschedule Policy
Hey, I get it. Life happens! As a sole practitioner, 100% of my income comes from my valued clients (that's you!). When you cancel on short notice, my livelihood is jeopardized. You are also taking an appointment slot away from someone else who could benefit from my care. Please let me know as soon as possible that you cannot make it to your scheduled session. You can reach me via call/voicemail, text, email or Facebook messenger, so there are plenty of ways to reach out when needed.
BY BOOKING A SESSION WITH ME, YOU AGREE TO MY POLICIES.
My cancellation policy is as follows:
1. Cancel / reschedule your appointment with more than 24 hours' notice: NO CHARGE
2.Cancel / reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours of your appointment for any reason: 100% OF THE FULL UN-DISCOUNTED RATE. You can avoid this by sending someone in your place! IF you can send someone in your place to fill this appointment: NO CHARGE
3. No show / No notice: If you DO NOT SHOW UP for ANY reason, with no notice, you will be charged 100% OF THE FULL UNDISCOUNTED RATE of the session booked. Please call/text if you cannot make it to your booked session for any reason.
5. If you no show for your appointment or cancel/reschedule within 24 hours of your appointment, you MUST pay the fee you owe for your missed appointment before rebooking another. This is non-negotiable.
6. You MUST keep a card on file if you have a booked session. If you unlink your card, your appointment will be cancelled. A card MUST remain on file to hold your appointment slot.
7. If you are late for your scheduled session: your session starts without you. You will receive the remaining time you scheduled but will pay for the full time slot booked. Arrive early so that your session can start on time.
8. If you arrive at your appointment showing signs of ANY illness, you will be sent home and charged for the full appointment. Please call/text the moment you show signs of any illness to avoid any charges.
If the booking calendar does not appear below, please view it HERE.
eGift Cards can be purchased HERE.
Gift card appointments still require a credit card on file. Unfortunately, the booking site does not allow gift cards to book appointments yet. The credit card will not be charged after your session, so be sure to bring your gift card to your appointment. I apologize for any inconvenience. The cancellation policy does still apply for gift card holders.